Spicy Egg & Vegetable Bhurji
Aditi Mammen GuptaFood Product Formulator & Food Content Creator
- Eggs: 4
- Chopped broccoli: 1/4 cup
- Chopped capsicum: 1/4 cup
- Chopped zucchini (optional): 3tbsp
- Small tomato (chopped): 1
- Medium-sized onion (chopped): 1
- Oil: 1/2tbsp
- Jeera: 1/2tsp
- Green chilli (chopped): 1
- Garlic paste: 1/2tsp
- Ginger paste: 1/2tsp
- Red chilli powder: 1/2tsp
- Turmeric or haldi: 1 pinch
- Coriander leaves for garnish: 2tbsp
Step 1 :
Warm-up oil in a pan over medium heat. Add jeera and once it splutters, put in the ginger garlic paste and fry. Then add tomatoes, onions and chillies and sauté till soft. Sprinkle in the chilli powder and turmeric. Fry until the spices smell cooked and fragrant....
Step 2 :
Add in your vegetables (Broccoli, capsicum and zucchini) and sauté for a minute till they are slightly cooked but still retain some crunch.
Step 3 :
Break your eggs into another bowl and beat until frothy. Lower the heat and then pour the eggs into the vegetable mixture and scramble them by slowly stirring them. When it is just cooked and still soft, remove from the heat.
Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.